IT'S IN OUR DNA TO
- are 18 to 30 years old
- are studying to become a teacher, youth worker or work in media
- are interested, even if you are not all of the above
- can communicate in English
- want to learn about media literacy, and the tools used to gather information and form an opinion
- want to be part of international project with young people from Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland or Serbia
Join the Debate not Argue project!
DNA is a project supported by Erasmus+ that deals with media and information literacy deficits, the inadequacies of hybrid work approaches when engaging youth, mistrust in politics, and a lack of understanding of the values of the European Union. It aims to increase capacities, develop new methods of working with youth, create and field-test practical methods for recognizing and disproving fake news, misinformation etc, and increase media literacy.
What you get, if you decide to participate:
- As a participant in DNA project, you will have an opportunity to attend at least 3 online workshops with other participants from 6 European countries
- You will attend a week-long Learning Teaching Training (LTT) event in one of the partner countries, in which you will have the opportunity to learn, develop your ideas and meet new people.
- You will contribute to developing educational materials for future teachers, youth and media workers, in the form of publications, games, podcasts and videos
- After you come back from the LTT, we will help you organize a similar event in your hometown
These activities will take place between October 2022 and November 2023.
*All costs related to traveling (transport, accommodation and meals) are covered by Erasmus+. Participation in educational programs and use of educational materials is free. After the project, you will receive a Youthpass certificate specifying the experience and competences of the project participant.